Self-Generation Incentive Program
The site is currently down for maintenance
2016 Self-Generation Incentive Program Opening Announcement
The SGIP 2016 Program will open to application submissions on Tuesday, February 23, 2016. Per D.15-12-027, applications will be accepted in each territory until 50% of the territory's 2016 SGIP program funds are reserved. Once 50% of funds have been reserved, PAs will not disburse any additional funds until further ordered by the Commission, as per the Decision. The 2016 applications are subject to the rules according to the 2016 Handbook1 and must be submitted through the new application portal at www.selfgenca.com.
Important 2016 Program dates:
- The application portal will be opened from 12:00 p.m. on February 8 through 6:00 p.m. February 22. During this time, parties will be able to request company and user registrations and prepare applications for submission.
- On February 22 at 6:00 p.m. the portal will be closed to applicants. All applications should be prepared prior to this time.
- On February 23 at 8:00 a.m. the portal will open for application submissions.
Additional training resources on how to use the application portal will be available starting February 8, 2016 at www.selfgenca.com
- Emailed and regular mail applications will not be accepted.2
- Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only one application per project will be accepted.3
- Application fees must be received within 15 days of application submission.
Please reach out to the Program Administrator in your utility territory if you have questions.
- 1The 2016 SGIP Handbook will be available on the Program Administrators' websites February 8, 2016.
- 2The application fee is the only reservation requirement that must be mailed directly to the Program Administrator.
- 3The Program Administrators will exercise their judgment in assessing program infractions, which may include negligence or intentional submission of inaccurate project information in an attempt to circumvent program policies or create an undue advantage for financial gains.